22.7.10

Cardi cam




So we've nearly given a big fat green tick to another week gone by.
There is literally half an hour until Friday but I'm totally going to play it down (high hopes have a greater distance to fall.)
Here's my new cardi- do you like? I bought it yesterday while mooching about pre-dinner plans. I love it. Especially can't wait to layer that mother up when our 10 month winter stops teasing and descends fully once more. The bag has earned its mention ten times over, for carrying my life around day and night for the last two months. It's kind of special. Particularly to the disenchanted gaze of Victoria line commuters.

Don't let the bed bugs bite.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the cardi - nice pattern!

LittleRachael said...

Very pretty

Little Rachael Vintage
Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com